Wow, three Poles, one Russian and...Darthfredd :)
Strange. Just put Fat Man Spoon on the active admins section and it won't show up on the page.Tezzla Cannon 14:22, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
That would be because I'm not active.
- Well, some of them are inactive and will likely not be coming back, though. Ausir(talk) 21:51, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
Admins removing good edits, and making bad ones. Edit
I have recently come across an admin who had removed my quality edit for no reason. Aren't admins supposed to give the wiki quality, not keep it in the cesspool of improper grammar and invalid facts? Isn't there higher standards for becoming an admin? I believe that Admins should have to follow the same rules as everyone else, and not be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it's not spam etc. --18.104.22.168 18:52, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- First thing to do whenever there is a disagreement about edits is to bring it up on that user's talk page. Direct communication is always the best first step. No need to bring in other people or authorities unless there is a disagreement that the two parties involved cannot work out between themselves.--Gothemasticator 19:03, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, I see you did bring it up on the talk page. It's a little confusing because you are switching between being logged in and not logged in. I'm taking this to your talk page(s).--Gothemasticator 19:10, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hasn't this guy been banned and stripped off his User Rights? Undead Hat 14:06, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Moderators are subject to the rules, just like any other user. As a user with sysops rights is able to unban themselves, there rights have been removed for the duration of the ban to ensure the ban is honoured. 14:19, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
Why is it that no matter where i have replied to or added a passage to an existing piece my work is constantly deleted without any warning i have a severe learning disability dyslexia and it takes me a long time to read and to type a reply i joined this site for my love of fallout yet it seems noones is allowed to edit anything if i have made mistakes surely they can be noted so that i can learn how to use this site correctly its not like its easy yet i feel as if am wasting my time because of the magic delete button,yesterday it took me over an hour to reply add to a page only to find it must'nt have reached these levels of acceptance by whoever sits and moniters it so it was gone nice one i look forward to deleteing everyone elses work cos that seems to be the way it is done here
who has been banned and stripped...and again this did happen to me without warning this site is not easy to use at least i don't think so but banning everyone is just a power trip in my eyes i don't believe people who make mistakes do so on purpose otherwise all pages would be shit and messed with —Preceding unsigned comment added by User:Leemp83 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, but keep in mind that we must enforce our policies and guidelines more strictly than some other sites in order to maintain a consistent high quality level of content. If you feel like anything is truly unjust, you can inform me or another admin. And your topic isn't quite relevant on this page. --Skire (talk) 23:26, May 22, 2012 (UTC)