The Nukapedia News Digest is a weekly wrap up of Nukapedia's recent internal news, Wikia news, Fallout game news, and some news relating to the people who develop the Fallout games.
How does it work?
The Nukapedia NewsSquad Usually publish the news over most weekends. Once its published, our twitter and Facebook feeds will be updated, so follow us to keep updated on the latest events.
Sometimes this schedule will not be adhered to - in the event of major news, or a lack of news. The Editor In Chief usually makes this call.
What kind of content should be included?
Depending on what content is available, the following sections may appear
- Wiki related news (...From the Administrative Enclave)
- A round up of official wiki procedural news - policy proposals, rights requests, policy changes, etc.
- News from Wikia
- Major announcements from Wikia - Wiki upgrades and new projects be the team at Wikia.
- Game news
- We cover news relating to the future Fallout games in detail, and offer some coverage to other projects by the developers and companies that bring us the Fallout games (in particular Bethesda/Zenimax, Obsidian and InXile.
- Other areas of interest
- We'll occasionally cover fan projects, and other items from the cold war, or technology developments that may be of interest.
Suggestions for next issue
Please either post these in the comments of the previous news post, or with a member of the NewsSquad
The three most current issues are displayed below. For a full list, please refer to Category:Wiki news digests.
Some interesting announcements have hit our press release inbox this week. Lets take a look at them - Fallout Game of the year, a new Dishonored game, and a Sitcom from Wolfenstein 2...
Return to the Wasteland on September 26 with Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. With all the latest gameplay updates (including Survival mode), graphical enhancements, the ability to play Mods for free on PC and consoles, plus all official add-ons included, this is the ultimate way to experience the award-winning post-nuclear adventure from Bethesda Game Studios.
Winner of more than 200 “Best Of” awards – including the 2016 BAFTA and 2016 D.I.C.E. Game of the Year – Fallout 4 is the studio’s most ambitious game yet. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, players enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. In a fight for survival they are faced with rebuilding and determining the fate of the Wasteland.
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition includes the fully updated original game along with all six add-ons: Nuka-…
Read more >
Read more >
Fantasy Flight Games, whom have previously developed board games based on Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Doom, and World of Warcraft, have announced an impending Fallout board game.
Read more >
You can find our detailed explanation of the Wanderer lawsuit over on the main fandom page. Check it out.