The Nukapedia News Digest is a weekly wrap up of Nukapedia's recent internal news, Wikia news, Fallout game news, and some news relating to the people who develop the Fallout games.
How does it work?
The Nukapedia NewsSquad Usually publish the news over most weekends. Once its published, our twitter and Facebook feeds will be updated, so follow us to keep updated on the latest events.
Sometimes this schedule will not be adhered to - in the event of major news, or a lack of news. The Editor In Chief usually makes this call.
What kind of content should be included?
Depending on what content is available, the following sections may appear
- Wiki related news (...From the Administrative Enclave)
- A round up of official wiki procedural news - policy proposals, rights requests, policy changes, etc.
- News from Wikia
- Major announcements from Wikia - Wiki upgrades and new projects be the team at Wikia.
- Game news
- We cover news relating to the future Fallout games in detail, and offer some coverage to other projects by the developers and companies that bring us the Fallout games (in particular Bethesda/Zenimax, Obsidian and InXile.
- Other areas of interest
- We'll occasionally cover fan projects, and other items from the cold war, or technology developments that may be of interest.
Suggestions for next issue
Please either post these in the comments of the previous news post, or with a member of the NewsSquad
The three most current issues are displayed below. For a full list, please refer to Category:Wiki news digests.