|This page contains the Nukapedia's image and video policy. It describes rules for images and videos which are uploaded to the wiki.|
- Images and videos are subject to the general content criteria. In addition, there are some specific rules for this type of content outlined below.
- Images should be of good quality.
- Images should never include parts of the UI (HUD, crosshair) unless the point of the given image is to illustrate the UI itself.
- Images should have a descriptive name.
- Embedded videos may only be used in articles if they illustrate issues which cannot be expressed by written text at all or only with difficulty. Examples for acceptable videos are game trailers or a video illustrating how to find an item which is in a hard-to-find location.
- Videos for user pages and user blogs may not be uploaded to the wiki; please use the YouTube extension if you wish to place videos on your user page.
- Music players placed on articles and user talk pages (YouTube player, etc.) should not be set to automatic play upon page load. Autoplay is unregulated on your user page.