|This page lists all munitions in Fallout Tactics.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For munitions in other Fallout games, please see "Ammunition".
- For an overview of Fallout Tactics content, please refer to "Portal:Fallout Tactics".
- Name: The name of the ammunition.
- Type: The specific ammo type.
- Penetration: The percentage of a bullet's ability to penetrate armor.
- Damage: The amount of damage the ammunition does.
- Weight: The amount of weight the ammunition has.
- Weapons using this ammo: Listed weapons that use listed ammunition.
- Cost per bullet in $ and rp: The amount of ring pulls and brotherhood scrips each bullet costs.
List of Fallout Tactics ammunitionEdit
|.303 · .44 Magnum AP, .44 Magnum ball, .44 Magnum JHP · .45 caliber · .50 caliber, .50 cal DU · 12 gauge EMP shells, 12 gauge flechette, 12 gauge rubber, 12 gauge shotgun shell, 12 gauge slug shells · 2mm EC · 30.06 · 40mm grenade · cut 40mm gas grenade · 5.56mm round · 7.62mm · 9mm AP, 9mm ball, 9mm JHP · Canister of acid · Flamethrower fuel · HN Needler cartridge · Microfusion cell · Explosive rocket, Rocket AP, Rocket electrical, Rocket sabot · Small energy cell · Speargun bolt · Tank shell|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.