|This page lists all resources in Fallout Shelter.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For resources in other Fallout games, please see "Item".
- For an overview of Fallout Shelter content, please refer to "Portal:Fallout Shelter".
Resources are a core gameplay component of Fallout Shelter. Managing them properly is essential to maintaining the well-being of a Vault.
There are three basic resources in the game:
- Power: Your vault cannot run without power. If you run low on power your rooms will begin shutting down. Rooms which are most distant from your generator room(s) will shut down first.
- Water: Clean water is hard to come by in the wasteland. If you run low on water your dwellers will take radiation damage. Excess water will heal your dwellers radiation damage over time.
- Food: Dwellers need to eat to stay healthy. If you run low on food your dwellers will begin to lose health. Excess food will heal your dwellers over time.
- Caps - used to purchase upgrades, rooms, etc.
- Vault dwellers - used to gain resources, go on quests, preform tasks, etc.
- Lunchbox - earned by completing objectives or can be purchased for real money.
- Stimpaks - used to heal dwellers.
- RadAway - used to remove a dwellers radiation.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - used to speed up travel time when on quests.