Main article: Fallout 4 patches
The update for PC on Steam was released on July 5th, 2016 and is approximately 700MB in size.
- ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The ExitSave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New add-on specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth's vocabulary
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind - Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion building
- In Boston After Dark quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
- Support for upcoming add-ons.