Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fallout 4 cut content refers to content in Fallout 4 which was cut from the final version of the game. Most of it can still be found in the game files but is inaccessible within the game itself. The equipment can still be obtained by use of console commands.
Armor and clothingEdit
- BOS lab coat: Appears as an armor add-on fitting on the BOS uniform. Most likely replaced by the Science scribe's armor in the final build of the game.
- Kells' coat: Appears as an armor add-on fitting on the BOS uniform, based on a reskinned version of Piper's Red leather trench coat. In the final build of the game Captain Kells wears a unique variant of the Brotherhood fatigues.
- Maxson's cape: Appears as an armor add-on fitting on the BOS uniform. In the final build of the game Elder Maxson wears a unique coat, the mesh of which includes the BOS officer uniform.
- Light, medium and heavy variations of the metal helmet consisting of wraparound goggles, goggles plus helmet and goggles, helmet plus scarf combinations. While the goggles and the helmet are still in the game (as separate objects), the scarf was cut entirely, though it may have been replaced in concept by the different bandanas.
- Cait's bandolier (ID: 001921d8): Although this armor add-on will appear when equipped, it has no world model and should not be dropped.
- Robotic bits, an eye-slot piece of clothing for Nick Valentine that gives +1 Perception. It seems he was supposed to start the game with this item, much like his trench coat and fedora.
- Ball-peen hammer: An alternate mesh of the hammer, intended for use as a weapon.
- Chinese assault rifle: An untextured, high-poly model that resembles the Chinese assault rifle featured in Fallout 3. A similar firearm, the Handmade rifle, would appear in the Nuka-World add-on.
- Cryolator pistol: A pistol variant of the cryolator which was shown in demos, but not included in the final game.
- Harpoon gun: A roughly textured model similar to the Syringer and using parts of the assault rifle for the magazine, irons sights and bolt. Originally intended for underwater combat and likely related to the cut quest 20 Leagues Under the Sea. A different version of the weapon was included in the Far Harbor add-on.
- Mortar, a cannon weapon similar to nuke that shoots mortar shells. Ammo is by the same name as the gun.
- Nuke, a cannon weapon that shoots nuclear bombs (not mini nukes) and uses ammo by the same name.
- Pipe shotgun: An untextured shotgun receiver for the pipe weapons.
- A diffuse and normal textures named as Scimitar with no matching model can be found in the texture archives.
- fo4fh Textures and sounds for a compound bow and corresponding arrows.
- fo4fh A number of meshes for Throwing Weapons, including: blade, harpoon, hatchet, saw, and bottle.
- A recon scope mesh for the assault rifle that matches the style used on other weapons.
- Short and long fluted barrels for the combat rifle, along with a small magazine and a drum magazine.
- A large magazine for the combat shotgun, based on the mesh used for the combat rifle's large magazine.
- A number of alternate sights for the combat rifle and combat shotgun.
- An alternate version of the front part of the electronic trigger used on the Broadsider, along with multiple variants of explosive cannon balls.
- A targeting computer for the Fat Man that would function similar to the one used for the missile launcher.
- A muzzle mod for the gamma gun that would split the projectile into multiple ones, similar to the beam splitter mod for other weapons.
- A version of the marksman's stock used for the hunting rifle, with the shoulder section of the stock removed. The model for this features the incorrect textures, along with no barrel, like the other meshes for the hunting rifle stocks have Additionally, there's a loading screen showing the marksman's stock with a bipod, but the bipod isn't obtainable ingame.
- A version of the reflex sight used on the 10mm pistol, with a hexagon shape as opposed to a dot or a circle. Additionally, there are textures for other reflex sight shapes, featuring the rounded corners of a square. There are also red versions of some of these shapes intended for use on the gatling laser. The Institute pistol has meshes for the reflex sight with a circle shape as well, but the circle shape doesn't show up ingame.
- A version of the extra flame jets mod for the Shishkebab that only adds two flame jets, as opposed to the four the non-cut mod provides.
- An untextured version of a stun pack for the sledgehammer, similar to the one used for the super sledge.
- BPL compressed data holodisk would have been rewarded for completing "DN011 OverdueBooks" and can be found in-game after accessing a hidden terminal only accessed by clipping out of a room in the Boston Public Library.
- Cave fungus, consumable (000330f7)
- Ghoul meat, consumable (00024075)
- Gourd, an Institute version of the fruit (00173b13): +20HP, value 36, weight 1, no rads
- La Coiffe issues 3, 4, and 5.
- Pristine deathclaw egg, a miscellaneous item (ID 00190ae4) version of the later implemented consumable.
- Brain, a consumable (0019dc). Automatron (add-on)
- Cryo Damage and its respective resistance on armor (changed to energy)
- Fire Damage and its respective resistance on armor (changed to energy)
Brotherhood of SteelEdit
- Initiate: Take 10% less damage from feral ghouls, super mutants and synths.
- Knight. Smaller fusion core explosion.
- Paladin: Recover health while wearing power armor.
- Secret Agent: Stealth Boy effects last 10 seconds longer. Intended for completing Memory Interrupted.
- Station Master: Get a 5% bonus on selling items. Intended for establishing Mercer Safehouse.
- The Heavy: Do 10% extra damage to synths and Institute foes. Not entirely cut (Institute Killer Weave applies it), but originally the player character would have received it as a permanent perk.
- 20 Leagues Under the Sea (MS03): Side quest. The Sole Survivor has to go to underwater exploration and likely was related to the cut harpoon gun.
- Off the Grid (MQ301): Main quest situated just before The Nuclear Option (MQ302). Diamond City lost its power supply.
- That's the Spirit (MS12) - stub in game data
- Bullet (MS18) - stub in game data
- The Enemy of My Enemy (MQ201): Main quest after Reunions (MQ106) and before Dangerous Minds (MQ202)
- The Replacement
- MS08 - sounds, globals, debug msg, "Game Master 3000 mk II" NPC (MS08Computer)
- MS06 and MS15 - only a keyword
- DN011 OverdueBooks; Appears to have been a quest related to the Boston Public Library where Curator Givens' terminal references "compressing" recently collected book data to holodisk in the likely event of his death, although no further clues are given other than his body being found and his main terminal explaining the situation. Turning clipping off, and walking through the large computer and wall directly behind the Intelligence bobblehead reveals a secondary, hidden terminal. Accessing this terminal allows you to compress the book data and acquire a "BPL Compressed Data" holodisk which will then be added to the miscellaneous inventory. Experience is also rewarded for doing this as it completes DN011 OverdueBooks. It appears the overdue books one can collect and turn in at the kiosks and exchange tokens for items, might have had with collecting them to compress the data to the holodisk, and possibly passing the BPL Compressed Data to another NPC at a later date. There is also another (DN011) which has more stages and the "DN011 OverdueBooks" might have been a sub-quest to a larger quest.
- Patches (00098056 CZ_Patches): A human male raider in the Combat Zone that is a weapons merchant.
- Scribe Collins (0004f38f RR303DeckOfficer): A brotherhood scribe in raider outfit that is associated with Rockets' Red Glare quest, her in-game name is Brotherhood scribe.
Map markers for the following locations exist in the game data, but are never enabled. Most of them can be seen on the map with console help: 001c26c2.enable followed by tmm 1.
- 35 Court
- Back Alley Camp
- Boxing Gym
- Bridgeway Trust
- Brookline building
- Cambridge Academic Center
- Cambridge Baseball Diamond
- Cambridge church
- Cambridge construction site
- Cambridge Graveyard
- Cambridge hardware store
- Cambridge raider base
- Cambridge warehouse
- Camp Kendall
- Christopher Columbus Park
- Commonwealth Bank
- Dorchester Heights monument
- East C.I.T. raider camp
- Evans Way Cul-de-Sac
- Flagon Tunnel
- Footbridge camp
- Founder's Triangle
- Freeway Pileup
- Hawthorne Estate
- Holy Mission Congregation
- Hub 360
- Jimbo's tower
- Kendall Parking
- Lil' Gentry playground
- Long Wharf
- L Street bathhouse
- Major crossroad
- Marlborough house
- Mean Pastries
- Moonshiner's Camp Nuka-World (add-on)
- Navy Yard
- North End graveyard
- Nuka-World Private Airfield Nuka-World (add-on)
- Oakwood residences
- Paul Revere house
- Pizza Parlour
- Prost bar
- Raider alleyway outpost
- Raider drug den
- Science Center gift shop
- Shenley's Oyster bar
- South Boston graveyard
- South Fens tower
- Fens Way station
- Ticker Tape Lounge
- Tower apartments
- Union Man's Circle
- Valenti station
- Warren Theater
- Water Street apartments
- Weatherby Investment Trust