Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Main article: Enclave
- Melchior arrival - Melchior was a good miner in Redding, his immature son saw, that he went away with some man dressed in metal clothes - the same description for Enclave troops gave Wright children; eventually Melchior got to the Mariposa Military Base excavations; according to Bible he was kidnapped by the Enclave patrol, while other slave workers in Mariposa were caught by the Enclave assault squads,
- Several months ago – first encounter with Brotherhood of Steel,
- A few months ago – Salvatores revealed laser pistols, probably after first shipment from Enclave,
- Sept 2241 – Chosen One witnessed execution ordered by agent Frank Horrigan, performed by two troopers in advanced power armors armed with miniguns,
- July 2242 assault on Arroyo, theoretically no witnesses left,
- PoseidoNet contact with Enclave main command, possible from Gecko reactor computer station.
Remnants present in year 2241Edit
- Stuff left at Mariposa Military Base - camp, Enclave Patrolmen corpses, holodisks,
- Crashed vertibird at Klamath canyon and its crew remnants: two unarmed human corpses - one of them burned, one in a strange type of armor (advanced power armor), holding yellow reactor keycard and a damaged Mister Handy bot, which the Chosen One can fight.
Security systems recordsEdit
Records concerning assassinations made by Enclave agents (in fact: US Secret Service agent Horrigan, supported by some crew wearing advanced power armors):
Other organizations observation and intelligenceEdit
- Brotherhood of Steel:
- New Reno - Enclave transmissions tapped at the Den by Metzger,
- Vertibird observation at Redding – south-west direction of movement,
- Shi and Hubologists vertibirs observations on San Francisco area.
Barter with Salvatore family on the New Reno areaEdit
- Subject: laser pistols and probably small energy cell exchanged for chemicals,
- Barter counterpart: Salvatore family,
- Enclave crew: 2 soldiers and Mister Handy bot, using a vertibird,
- Possible source of chemicals: Vault City, which has no direct contacts with Enclave; according to President Richardson the Enclave had run short of certain critical chemicals and they got them from the drug labs of New Reno,
- The only known possible Vault City barter intermediary: Metzger, slaver master in the Den; Metzger taps Enclave transmissions concerning transaction with Salvatores also,
- Possible chain of exchange: Metzger exchange slaves for chemicals in Vault City; it is unknown how Salvatores pay him for chemicals - cash and drugs are possible,
- External witnesses: immature members of Wrights family,
- Possible barter purpose: support of the Project (extermination of the mainland life), however U.S. Chemical Corps have worked on it for a years.
- Dr. Henry at Shady Sands,
- A. Ron Meyers, tanker captain in San Francisco, former Enclave technician at Camp Navarro,
- Probably - “farmers” family executed on Horrigan's order in September 2241.
- See Enclave bases
- Deathclaws' collecting for research purposes (e.g. the eggs, animal handlers presence possible).
- Radioactive contamination of the Pacific shore south of San Francisco (which can affect Los Angeles settlements and fishery).