Main article: Enclave
- Melchior arrival - Melchior was a good miner in Redding, his immature son saw, that he went away with some man dressed in metal clothes - the same description for Enclave troops gave Wright children; eventually Melchior got to the Mariposa Military Base excavations; according to Bible he was kidnapped by the Enclave patrol, while other slave workers in Mariposa were caught by the Enclave assault squads,
- Several months ago – first encounter with Brotherhood of Steel,
- A few months ago – Salvatores revealed laser pistols, probably after first shipment from Enclave,
- Sept 2241 – Chosen One witnessed execution ordered by agent Frank Horrigan, performed by two troopers in advanced power armors armed with miniguns,
- July 2242 assault on Arroyo, theoretically no witnesses left,
- PoseidoNet contact with Enclave main command, possible from Gecko reactor computer station.
Remnants present in year 2241Edit
- Stuff left at Mariposa Military Base - camp, Enclave Patrolmen corpses, holodiscs,
- Crashed vertibird at Klamath canyon and its crew remnants: two unarmed human corpses - one of them burned, one in a strange type of armor (advanced power armor), holding yellow reactor keycard and a damaged Mister Handy bot, which the Chosen One can fight.
Security systems recordsEdit
Records concerning assassinations made by Enclave agents (in fact: US Secret Service agent Horrigan, supported by some crew wearing advanced power armors):
Other organizations observation and intelligenceEdit
- Brotherhood of Steel:
- New Reno - Enclave transmissions tapped at Den by Metzger,
- Vertibird observation at Redding – south-west direction of movement,
- Shi and Hubologists vertibirs observations on San Francisco area.
Barter with Salvatore family on the New Reno areaEdit
- Subject: laser pistols and probably small energy cell exchanged for chemicals,
- Barter counterpart: Salvatore family,
- Enclave crew: 2 soldiers and Mister Handy bot, using a vertibird,
- Possible source of chemicals: Vault City, which has no direct contacts with Enclave; according to President Richardson the Enclave had run short of certain critical chemicals and they got them from the drug labs of New Reno,
- The only known possible Vault City barter intermediary: Metzger, slaver master from Den; Metzger taps Enclave transmissions concerning transaction with Salvatores also,
- Possible chain of exchange: Metzger exchange slaves for chemicals in Vault City; it is unknown how Salvatores pay him for chemicals - cash and drugs are possible,
- External witnesses: immature members of Wrights family,
- Possible barter purpose: support of the Project (extermination of the mainland life), however U.S. Chemical Corps have worked on it for a years.
- Dr. Henry at Shady Sands,
- A. Ron Meyers, tanker captain in San Francisco, former Enclave technician at Camp Navarro,
- Probably - “farmers” family executed on Horrigan's order in September 2241.
See Enclave bases
- Deathclaws' collecting for research purposes (e.g. the eggs, animal handlers presence possible).
- Radioactive contamination of the Pacific shore south of San Francisco (which can affect Los Angeles settlements and fishery).