Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic role playing game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but will continue some parts of the original Fallout and Fallout 2. It was released on October 19 in North America, October 22 in Europe, and November 4 in Japan. It is available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 126.96.36.1994- released July 8, 2011. Various fixes and performance adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 188.8.131.524- released on April 28, 2011. Various weapon adjustments. On April 30, 2011, a second version of patch 184.108.40.2064 was released to resolve a bug that was experienced in the April 28th release.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 220.127.116.115 - released December 16, 2010
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.1 - resolves around 200+ quest and scripting issues.
Default controls on the Xbox 360 are:
|B||Back/Pip Boy/Pip Boy Light|
|X||Draw Weapon/Reload/Put Weapon Away|
|LB||Toggles 1st and 3rd Person View|
|Right Thumbstick||Look/Camera Angle/Grab|
|D Pad||Hotkeys/Change Ammunition Type|
Achievements are available on the Xbox 360.
- Dead Money was the first DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released first on Xbox Live on December 21, 2010.
- Honest Hearts was the second DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released on Xbox Live on May 17, 2011.
- Old World Blues was the third DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released on all systems simultaneously on July 19, 2011.
- Lonesome Road was the fourth DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was initially planned to be released in August 2011, but was instead released on September 20, 2011.
- Gun Runners' Arsenal was the fifth DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. This pack added several new weapons and challenges to the game. This DLC was released one week after Lonesome Road, on September 27, 2011.
- Courier's Stash is the final DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was a combination of all of the pre-order packs for the game. Courier's Stash was released alongside Gun Runner's Arsenal on September 27, 2011.
With a Transcend USB3 flash stick drive saving a 12meg game takes only 12–13 seconds (XBOX360).
With a Transcend Class 10 SD card through a USB2.0 A Male pin adapter making a 12meg game save takes 22 seconds (XBOX360).
With a 2008 DaneElec gray USB2.0 flash stick drive making a game save takes 38–45 seconds (XBOX360).