Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic role playing game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but continues some parts of the original Fallout and Fallout 2. It was released on October 19 in North America, October 22 in Europe, and November 4 in Japan. It is available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 2 GHz Dual Core processor
- 2GB system RAM
- 10GB hard drive space
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATI 1300XT series video card
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 18.104.22.1685- Released July 7, 2011. Various fixed and performance adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 22.214.171.1242- Released April 25, 2011. Various weapon adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 126.96.36.1992- released on February 21, 2011. Engine update only.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 188.8.131.524- released on December 14, 2010. Fixes numerous issues.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2065- released on November 10, 2010. Fixes some crashes, resolves problem with companion and menus.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 220.127.116.111- released on October 21, 2010. Fixes the auto and quick save bugs introduced by Steam Cloud.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 18.104.22.1688- released on October 20, 2010. Resolves around 200+ quest and scripting issues.
|Mouse1 (Left Click)||Attack|
|Mouse2 (Right Click)||Block / Aim down the sight|
|Mouse Wheel (Scroll Up)||Reduce camera distance from player character|
|Mouse Wheel (Scroll Down)||Increase camera distance from player character|
|Left ALT||Block / Aim down the sight|
|R||Ready / Reload - HOLD for: Holster / Draw weapon|
|Left Ctrl||Sneak / crouch|
|Caps Lock||Toggle walk|
|F||Change view - Hold and move mouse for looking at your character|
|Tab||Pip-Boy - HOLD for: Pip-boy light.|
Achievements are available for the PC through Steamworks.
- Dead Money, released on Steam and Direct2Drive February 22, 2011 (worldwide), and March 29, 2011 (Russia and Eastern Europe).
- Honest Hearts, released on Steam May 17, 2011.
- Old World Blues, released on July 19, 2011 on Steam.
- Lonesome Road, initially slated for release in July of 2011, delayed until August, then subsequently delayed until an all-platform worldwide release on September 20, 2011.
- Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Courier's Stash which includes all four pre-order packs, the Classic Pack, Tribal Pack, Mercenary Pack, and the Caravan Pack.