The Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel soundtrack features different style of music compared to other Fallout games, with ambient music from the 1940s and 1950s, Fallout style background music and music by modern bands, such as Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Celldweller, Meshuggah, Skinlab, and musician Devin Townsend.
For modern bands however, the game diffuse only the instrumental and are only plays during the bosses fight.
- Craig Stuart Garfinkle - "A Nuclear Blast"
- Matt Gruber - "Carbon"
- Matt Gruber - "Secret Vault - Ruins"
- Matt Gruber - "Secret Vault - Laboratories"
- Skinlab - "Slave The Way"
- Skinlab - "Beneath The Surface"
- Skinlab - "Losing All"
- Meshuggah - "Perpetual Black Second"
- Meshuggah - "Straws Pulled At Random"
- Slipknot - "The Heretic Anthem"
- Slipknot - "People = Shit"
- Chimaira - "The Dehumanizing Process"
- Chimaira - "Stigmurder"
- Chimaira - "Pure Hatred"
- Killswitch Engage - "My Last Serenade"
- Killswitch Engage - "Temple From The Within"
- Celldweller - "Stay With Me (Unlikely)"
- Celldweller - "The Last Firstborn"
- The band Meshuggah is misspelled in the Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel game manual and is instead spelled Messhugha.
- Craig Stuart Garfinkle's "A Nuclear Blast" is the song played in the start menu, but isn't mentioned in the game manual probably due to an oversight.