Fallon's is a pre-War company in Fallout 4.
Fallon's is a pre-War department store franchise that generally specialized in women's fashion. Billboards and advertisements can be found throughout the Commonwealth. Fallon's Basement in Diamond City is the company's post-War successor, ran by one of the original owners descendants, Becky Fallon.
Fallon's has continued to trade after the war, with Fallon's Basement continuing their record of quality merchandise at reasonable prices in Diamond City.
- Fallon's department store in Roxbury.
- In the General Atomics Galleria.
- In the Faneuil Hall marketplace.
- In Concord.
- In Monsignor Plaza in Cambridge.
Fallon's appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Fallon's is most likely a play on words of the former Boston department store chain named Filene's.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ↑ Becky's dialogue - line 26: Yeah, it's ancient. There was a Fallon's here back even before the War. Granddad always said we had a tradition of "quality and affordability.".
- ↑ Eddie Winter holotapes
- ↑ Faneuil Hall terminal entries