Following the Great War Fairline Hill Estates has changed hands between various raider and scavenger groups. In 2287 its occupants are several yao guai and Feral ghouls occupy the house in the west of the estate.
Fairline Hill Estates consists of six buildings. Multiple yao guai will be around the estates.
Most of the homes in the estate are abandoned, containing minor random loot. One home has a floor safe underneath the upstairs bed. Another has one on the ground floor, under a table in a room with a washer and dryer. The only sign of habitation is in the northwest home, which is barred from the inside but can be accessed by climbing onto the truck parked next to the house and jumping through a window. The interior of the home contains a leveled rifle trap aimed at the front door and a skeleton clutching a pipe pistol in the bedroom upstairs, slumped across from a chained-up room containing a few feral ghouls.
To the northwest of the estates is a small trailer home belonging to Eleanor, a merchant who sells large quantities of ammo and mid-tier weaponry including a plasma rifle. In the woods north of the estates (east of Eleanor), Eleanor's dog Teddy can be found inside a cage, apparently having been captured by a pair of hostile hunters.
- Eleanor's note - On a table in Eleanor's trailer home, northwest of the estates.
- X6-88 will comment on the fact that the last time he was there, people lived there. If one is in the building with the ghouls, he will also point out that it seems like a good place for a synth to hide, and that the player character should investigate.
- Nick Valentine will ask, "Seem a little too quiet to you out here?"
- Piper Wright will occasionally say, "Something's not right. Where are the people?" and may also comment that it is a good setting for a horror story.
- MacCready will sometimes say "Perfectly nice houses, and no one living in them. That's not a good sign."
- Curie will ask "Where are all the people?"
- Cait will state "Something isn't right here, we should go."
- Deacon says "This doesn't look right. Not right at all."
- Codsworth will say "What a quaint little cul-de-sac. A wonder nobody seems to be home."
- Hancock says "Awful quiet."
- A power armor station (southwest house) and a chemistry station (eastern house) are in the garages.
- Upon approaching this area from the west or north, a jumpscare sound will play.
The Fairline Hill Estates only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ↑ Vault Dweller's Survival Guide page 371: Since the bombs dropped, several Scavenger and Raider gangs have used the faded remains of this fairly upscale gated community. It is now home to a family of Yao Guai.
- ↑ Preston Garvey: Hmm. Where did everybody go? Used to be a small settlement here.