The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A new player in Goodneighbor. Hello little Pawn. Welcome to our fun and games.”
A serious-looking woman, Fahrenheit is a scarred, tough mercenary, the type to shoot first and ask questions later. She is Hancock's personal bodyguard and mutual friend. Extremely loyal to her boss, she values trust above anything else. Also in charge of Goodneighbor's resident police force, the Neighborhood Watch, Fahrenheit is tough and merciless. As a typical Goodneighbor folk would do, she will do anything, even if it means lethal force, to climb up the food chain.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The Big Dig: Having already received word that Bobbi No-Nose and her heist team, including the Sole Survivor, are going to break in to his storehouse, John Hancock sends his bodyguard Fahrenheit and a few members of the Neighborhood Watch to intercept the group.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Stimpak||Hancock's strongroom key (if staying with Bobbi No-Nose)|
- Depending on the end of The Big Dig, Fahrenheit may be either an "end boss" or ally if one decides to double cross Bobbi.
- If she is killed, Hancock will hold no grudges against the player character.
- Fahrenheit's level depends on the player character's level.
- If one sides with Fahrenheit she will give them a unique minigun, Ashmaker, after speaking with her. The weapon can alternatively be looted from her corpse if one sides with Bobbi.
- She will constantly refer to the need for sacrifice in battle by saying, "You ever play chess? Sometimes you have to sacrifice a piece to keep the game going."
- According to a relationship marker in the game files, Fahrenheit is Hancock's daughter. This is never alluded to in-game.
- In the Vault Dwellers Survival Guide, Fahrenheit is referred to as Hancock's "Main Squeeze" implying that she may be one of his lovers.
Fahrenheit appears only in Fallout 4.
- xboxone If you pickpocket her armor, when you leave and come back she sometimes has the armor back on her.[verification needed]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.