| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Factory may refer to:
- Corvega factory, a Chryslus Motors facility now inhabited by giant ants, in Fallout 3.
- Nuka-Cola plant, a large, three-story factory building used by the Nuka-Cola Corporation before the Great War, in Fallout 3.
- Red Racer factory, a disused Red Racer tricycle factory on the outskirts of Washington, D.C. in Fallout 3.
- RobCo facility, a factory owned by RobCo Industries and the origin for many of the protectrons scattered across the D.C. area in Fallout 3.
- Takoma Industrial, an abandoned factory in Takoma Park which has become a super mutant stronghold, in Fallout 3.
- H&H Tools Factory, a robotically guarded pre-War building full of traps, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- H&H Tools Factory terminal entries, entries from the terminals that can be found in the H&H Tools Factory in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Nursery Factory, the production center for the Garden of Eden Creation Kits in the Nursery in Van Buren.
- Factory, an unmarked location near South Boston Police Department in Fallout 4.