The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- By far, the most advantageous game to play, and win a large number of tickets, would be the Bandit Roundup, the target shooter to the left of Fritsch. Hitting all of the targets, or enough to get at least 6000+ points, will net 500 up to +1000 tickets per game.
- Several rolls of up to about 1000 tickets may be found in each of the parks, which can contribute to the overall number of tickets.
- It is not necessary to actually spend the tickets on any of the available prizes. Simply handing them in at the redemption terminal is sufficient to unlock the achievement.
- The prize terminal will track the amount of tickets already redeemed, allowing for easy tracking of progress towards the achievement.
- On Steam, only 0.3% of Fallout 4 players have received this achievement, making it the least achieved.