It's a small, collectible model of an Eyebot mounted on a stand. Though this item appears in Fallout 4, its design is based on the Eyebot from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait which shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- In Fallon's department store, when opening the eyebot model kit.
- Can be found in Vault-Tec lunchboxes and are rather rare.
- fo4aut In a locked security station just after entering the Mechanist's lair, on a filing cabinet opposite the door.
- If placed on a table it tends to fall through the table and fall to the ground, that also happens with the other models.
- You can sell this item to a vendor. Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations, otherwise NPCs can steal them - and you will not be able to find it. Can be kept in a container safely.
- According to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.