| ||For the Fallout: New Vegas quest, see Eye for an Eye.|
For each crippled limb you have, you do an additional 10% damage.
- The Small Frame trait, which increases the damage to player body parts, will also improve the chances of triggering the perk.
- The Old World Blues perks Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless reduce this perk's effectiveness severely.
- Steady can entirely offset the sway and accuracy drop from crippled arms.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- This perk takes its name from the Biblical verse "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth" from Exodus 21:24.
- Similarly, the phrase was the defining premise for Hammurabi's Code, one of the first recorded sets of laws in history.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- pc xbox360 ps3 In the German Ultimate Edition, for each crippled limb you have, you do additional 25% damage to enemy limbs. [verified]