Eye for Eye is a perk in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
For each crippled limb you have, you do an additional 10% damage.
- The Small Frame trait, which increases the damage to the player character's body parts, will also improve the chances of triggering the perk.
- The Old World Blues perks Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless reduce this perk's effectiveness severely.
- Steady can entirely offset the sway and accuracy drop from crippled arms.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This perk takes its name from the Biblical verse "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" from Exodus 21:24.
- Similarly, the phrase was the defining premise for Hammurabi's Code, one of the first recorded sets of laws in history.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 In the German Ultimate Edition, for each crippled limb you have, you do additional 25% damage to enemy limbs. [verified]