Everglow National Campground
Everglow is a an open campground that has picnic tables and a few small trailers, along with raiders and super mutants. There are a couple of ammunition boxes and a first aid box, as well as mattresses to sleep on.
- A copy of Guns and Bullets in a trailer to the west.
- 11 boxes of Sugar Bombs, usable for the unmarked quest Murphy's Bombing Run, in a trailer west/northwest of the map marker.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum east of Everglow National Campground and northwest of Jalbert Brothers Waste Disposal, close to a bowling billboard, near a crashed truck with barrels.
- Entering the trailer with the book and Sugar Bombs triggers a small battle between three additional raiders and two super mutants which spawn to the west and north of the trailer, respectively.
- Fast-traveling here may lead to you being caught in the middle of a battle between super mutants and raiders. The raiders and super mutants respawn every 72 game hours.
- At higher levels, the Enclave can spawn here, joining in the battle between the super mutants and the raiders.
Everglow National Campground appears only in Fallout 3.