Fine, here's what you do. You go on into the boss guy's room, and use his terminal.”— Squirrel instructing the player on how to free the enslaved children
The pad's ground floor consists of two rooms as well as a staircase leading to the upper level. The first room serves as an entry area leading to the larger main room which contains a large heart-shaped bed at the center, a silver screen and projector as well as several tables. Eulogy's terminal is located here.
The staircase leads to a small landing and a gallery overlooking the ground level entrance area from which the pad's exterior balcony can be accessed.
- Bobblehead - Speech - on the desk next to the terminal.
- Five Nuka-Cola Quantums - behind the stairs leading to the second level.
- Eulogy Jones' hat - on a table with a projector next to it.
- Paradise Falls box key - on a small, round table with bottles on it.
- 9 bottles of Nuka-Cola in crates behind the stairs
- The Nuka-Cola Quantum found at Eulogy's pad is the same Quantum referenced by the shipping log found at the Nuka-Cola plant.
- The wooden crates in the corner in the area with the Quantum are fixed unlike most others, the Nuka-Cola in the bottom crate can be obtained by the player crouching and working the camera appropriately.
- Eulogy can only be found in his house in the evening or night time, otherwise he will be wandering around Paradise Falls. During this time his home is guarded by Forty if you convinced him to no longer guard the pen in Rescue from Paradise.
Eulogy's pad appears only in Fallout 3.