ENGAGE Games Online℠
ENGAGE Games Online℠ was a online entertainment company, spun off by Interplay Productions in May 1996 from it's own Online Services division. In July 1996 SoftBank Holdings Inc. has made a substantial investment in the company by acquiring 20% of its shares and got a seat on its board of directors.
The company developed online games both independently and with partners like Mythic Entertainment, Blizzard Entertainment, and Maxis. It also provided an online game service hosting many popular multiplayer games.
- EngageGames.com (defunct, Web Archive copy)
- GamesOnline.com (defunct, redirects to Interplay.com, Web Archive copy)
- ↑ Jessica Mulligan - LinkedIn profile
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 iAgency - ENGAGE Games Online Announces First Investor
- ↑ Mythic Entertainment - Full List of Mythic Games
- ↑ GamesTM magazine, Issue 124, 2012, pp. 76-81
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.