Hold it right there! You're supposed to be in that holding cell. You're not going anywhere!”
Enclave officers are often found commanding a group of Enclave soldiers at the many Enclave outposts established throughout the Capital Wasteland. They are highly skilled combatants, but their lack of proper armor leaves them very vulnerable to damage.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The American Dream: You'll be stopped and questioned by an Enclave officer named Williams in this quest. You can bluff your way past him with a Charisma, Strength or Speech check, or can offer a 500 cap bribe. Otherwise he'll alert Raven Rock's security early.
- Not of this World: An Enclave officer has been abducted by the aliens, and died in his holding cell.
- In most other quests, they can be found in general combat.
|Enclave officer uniform
Enclave officer hat
|AEP7 laser pistol
Enclave plasma pistol
Enclave plasma grenades
- In 2277, the 'officer' rank is the only known Enclave rank that includes women, while in 2241 some of the soldiers include women.
- There's a single officer in Camp RHO south-west of the Robot Repair Center, the camp is surrounded by four automated turrets. The officer carries an Experimental Rho ID, which renders the turrets friendly to whoever holds it.
- Enclave officers are the only ranged enemy units in Fallout 3 to also use grenades in combat. All other grenade-using enemies in the game specialize in melee combat.
- The officers carry exactly the same radio as a generic vault security guard or doctor.
- Enclave officers have fingers on their bodies when killed, so you can turn them in for bounty (only if you have the Lawbringer perk).
- Though West Coast Enclave officers wear armor, Judah Kreger wears the same uniform as the East Coast officers at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- The officer's uniform shows a major resemblance to Colonel Augustus Autumn's coat and pre-War coat. (Operation: Anchorage)
- If you look closely to the emblem on the hat it has the Raven Rock Enclave symbol.
- Enclave officers often carry keys to deathclaw cages. If they spot you their first reaction is usually to release the deathclaw.
- With a certain Charisma, an Enclave officer will admit to wearing his uniform backwards. He is met when you first get captured by the Enclave in Raven Rock.
- They typically maintain camps stationed with around 3 soldiers.
Enclave officers only appear in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
The general appearance of Enclave officers may be inspired by Imperial officers in the Star Wars movies.