The enamel bucket is a steel bucket that has a layer of enamel painted over, to preserve it from the elements. The preserved enamel bucket that can be found in locations across the Commonwealth that have largely been weathered from the elements, such as non-compromised vaults.
Unused enamel bucket (1)
- Eleven in Vault 95.
- Nine in Four Leaf fishpacking plant.
- Nine in Med-Tek Research.
- Six in Vault 81:
- Three in the main vault.
- Three in secret Vault 81.
- Five in Corvega assembly plant.
- Five in Fort Hagen:
- Four in Fort Hagen hangar.
- One in the main complex.
- Five in Mass Bay Medical Center.
- Five in Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- Five in Public maintenance works.
- Four in the Big Dig.
- Four at Bunker Hill.
- Four in Fort Strong.
- Four in Graygarden.
- Four in Saugus Ironworks.
- Four on board the USS Constitution.
- Four in Vault 114
- Three in Boston mayoral shelter.
- Three in Kendall Hospital.
- Three in the Old State House at Goodneighbor.
- Three in Malden Center.
- Three in Milton General Hospital.
- Three in Nahant Oceanological Society.
- Three in the NH&M Freight Depot's strong room.
- Three in Poseidon Energy.
- Three on board the Yangtze