The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
The player can easily enter from the south door of the employee tunnels, located near the Blast Off! ride. Alternatively, to gain access to employee tunnels the player can pick up a key from King Cola's Castle Tower.
- The south entrance the player can encounter a feral ghoul reaver.
- The middle entrance door (expert), is also near the Blast Off! ride, but closer to the center of the park.
- There is a cooking stove and refugee terminal in a room some bunk beds. West of that room leads to the west side of the park and to the east is a room a pool table. Past the room with the pool table is where the player will find Oswald the Outrageous talking to a painted ghoul. After he vanishes, the player can fight the ghoul and make their way to the Pump Control System. Here the player can turn off the sprayers in the park, but as long as Oswald is still around he will turn them back on when the player leaves the tunnels.
- Kiddie Kingdom tunnels key in the Pump Control System room.
- Blue paint in the Pump Control System room.
- Yellow paint in the Pump Control System room.
- Summer shorts in the Pump Control System room.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.