|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Emma is a fairly pragmatic woman originally from Redding. She is a caravan worker by upbringing, but left the New California Republic when things became too unstable. She used a good portion of her money to set up shop in one of the sturdiest buildings outside New Canaan's walls.
She now runs The Union, a flophouse and bar at the north end of the New Canaan outskirts. Emma is a young woman in her mid-twenties. She has short, dark hair and an average build. She wears a leather outfit to protect her from random angry drunks, and she carries a sawed-off shotgun to deal with really angry drunks.
Every night, Emma and her crew make dinner for the squatters and provide a limited amount of booze.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Clear out Wasps for Emma: Giant wasps are lingering around the edges of The Union and are starting to carry off drunk patrons who aren't careful. Emma would like the Prisoner to get rid of them.
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Emma
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 New Canaan design document/1 - NC Outskirts Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/2 - Clear out Wasps for Emma
- ↑ New Canaan design document/2 - Monster Roster