| ||For the robe that was cut from Fallout Shelter, see Elder Lyon's robe.|
It provides a damage resistance of 3 and cannot be repaired (except by merchants).
The robes can be found on Elder Lyons in the Citadel. To obtain it, it must be reverse-pickpocketed from him, using a set of armor with higher DR.
- The Pip-Boy icon is that of a Vault 101 jumpsuit.
- There is no female skin so it is identical to a Vault 101 jumpsuit in appearance when worn by one.
- When dropped, it is identical to a Vault 101 jumpsuit in appearance.
- It is possible to obtain two copies. Simply reverse pickpocket it from Elder Lyons, then proceed to Broken Steel, after which Elder Lyons will be reset with his robe.
- pc ps3 xbox360 The armor covers the Pip-Boy, making use of the Pip-Boy somewhat tricky, but in some rare cases, such as the use of a Stealth Boy, the part of the robes covering the Pip-Boy disappear while the Pip-Boy is in use. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 If worn by a female, the right hand disappears in first and third person though brass knuckles and spiked knuckles cause visibility (see image below). [verified]
- xbox360 If a male NPC wearing this were to have his head shot off, it would then transform into an indescribable metallic object. [verified]