Eden Meadows Cinemas is a drive-in theater with two working projectors. The design of the screens and projection towers are virtually identical to those of the Starlight Drive In in the Commonwealth, but has no workshop and cannot be used as a settlement. There is, however, a weapons workbench available for use in a shed to the north-west of the north screen tower. Additionally, an automated radio signal from the cinema can be picked up via the player character's Pip-Boy when in close proximity. The broadcast features a bored-sounding announcer reading information about the snack bar and upcoming releases, while interjecting several humorous comments.
Only one of the projectors can be active at a time, which means if one is activated, using a circuit breaker in each of the corresponding towers, the other will turn itself off. The cinema is currently showing Last Stand at Fort McGee on screen one and Night of the Fish Man's Revenge on screen two. If looking at the back of the north screen on the right hand side there is a room with a terminal and a wall safe that can only be unlocked by the terminal. The terminal also lists the upcoming releases and two manager's notes.
There are a large number of feral ghouls roaming the area, and inside the south screen, there is another ghoul in the side opposite the staircase. In addition, there is a ghoul inside the locked storage area connected to the same screen. The feral ghouls outside will be watching the movie that is currently showing, so if/when the second projector is started, they will move from one screen to the other. According to one of the manager's notes on the terminal, only being able to run one projector at a time is due to a "power issue" that needs to be fixed. However, there is no apparent way for the player to fix it.
- Complete Giddyup Buttercup - Located in the bathroom of the north tower.
- Manager's key - On top of a trunk in the room with one of the projectors. Open the safe in the same room as the Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Located in a machine in a small room behind the north screen.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the tower with the corpse, right next to the skeleton on the ground is the lunch box.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The trailer of "Night of the Fish Man's Revenge" is a parody of the trailer for Creature from the Black Lagoon, a movie from 1954 which depicts a Fish-Man creature attacking people on the shores.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- pc ps4 xboxone As of 1.5.3, the Eden Meadows Cinema radio signal no longer plays any sound. [verified]
- xboxone When all the enemies are cleared, using autosave freezes the game. [verification overdue]