| ||For the Eat'o'tronic 3000 in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, see Eat'o'tronic 3000.|
Eat-o-tronic is a world object and constructible settlement object in Fallout 4 and its add-on Vault-Tec Workshop. They can be found in buildings across the Commonwealth, usually containing moldy food but sometimes completely empty.
As opposed to the Fallout 3 variant Eat'o'tronic 3000, these have three individually sliding glass doors instead of a metal shutter. It is also opened by a single button, as opposed to the vending machine style. In Fallout 4, the Sole Survivor can craft the dirty variant of the Eat-o-tronic, which is the only one that appears in-game not crafted by the player. With the add-on Vault-Tec Workshop, one can craft the clean version for their settlements.
The Eat-o-tronic is located under Decorations → Wall decorations → Miscellaneous in the workshop.
- Two in the Hub 360
- Two in Mass Bay Medical Center
- Two in the Revere Beach station
- Two in Greenetech Genetics
- One inside the Red Rocket truck stop
- One inside Pearwood Residences
- One at Anna's Cafe
- One in the Dugout Inn
- Beaver Creek Lanes Two in
- Vim! Pop factory One can be found in the
- the Mechanist's lair, with a perfectly preserved pie inside One can be found in
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.