| ||For the Eat'o'tronic 3000 in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, see Eat'o'tronic 3000.|
Eat-o-tronic is a container and constructible settlement object in Fallout 4 and its add-on Vault-Tec Workshop. They can be found in buildings across the Commonwealth, usually containing moldy food or being completely empty.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Moldy food
- Automatron (add-on) Perfectly preserved pie
- Far Harbor (add-on) Fancy Lads Snack Cakes
- Far Harbor (add-on) Dandy Boy Apples
Red Rocket truck stop is the only settlement that comes with a pre-installed Eat-o-tronic. They can also be found in the following locations:
- Two in the Hub 360.
- Two in Mass Bay Medical Center.
- Two in the Revere Beach station.
- Two in Greenetech Genetics.
- One can be found inside the Red Rocket truck stop.
- One can be found inside Pearwood Residences.
- One can be found at Anna's Cafe.
- One can be found in the Dugout Inn.
- fo4fh Two in Beaver Creek Lanes.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One can be found in the Vim! Pop factory.
- Automatron (add-on) One can be found in The Mechanist's lair, with a perfectly preserved pie inside.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.