| ||For the Eat'o'tronic in Fallout 4, see Eat-o-tronic.|
The Eat'o'tronic 3000 is a food and chem dispenser found in various places across the Capital Wasteland, the Commonwealth, and more sparsely in the Mojave Wasteland. They hold various prepackaged snacks, stimpaks, or even Mentats. Machines can be found in various locations, such as Metro Stations, hospitals, and offices.
The following items can be found in various Eat'o'tronic 3000 machines:
Fallout 3 and Fallout: New VegasEdit
There are a total of 50 Eat'o'tronic 3000 machines scattered throughout the Capital Wasteland.
- Five in the Our Lady of Hope Hospital.
- Four in the Statesman Hotel.
- The Eat'o'tronic inside the derelict power plant, near MDPL-13 power station, contains an assault rifle.
- The Eat'o'tronic in the basement of the Chryslus Building contains 3 pack of cigarettes and 2 bottles of whiskey, the only noted so far to have alcohol and/or cigarettes in it.
- One in Tenpenny Tower; taking from it is considered a crime.
- One in the Hubris Comics building in front of the "Beta Testing" room.
- One on the first floor of the Roosevelt Academy Arts and Athletics Hall.
- One located in the first floor cafeteria of L.O.B. Enterprises.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- One can be found on the first floor of the Bison Steve Hotel.
- One can also be found inside the El Dorado substation.
- fnvowb One is found in The Sink above the counter with the Toaster.
- These machines are a good source of Sugar Bombs, which help with the unmarked side quest, Murphy's Bombing Run.
- It seems that if you open one and then leave an area, when you come back, it may be closed and impossible to open a second time.
- Eat'o'tronics are the only type of item storage which is not actually a 'container' as such, where upon opening the hatch, the contents are actually physical objects placed in the world as opposed to items listed in a container dialogue.
- In Fallout 3, they were originally named Eat-A-Tronic 5000.