Dyin' Ain't Much of a Living
The following weapons count towards this challenge.
- Bowie knife Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Blood-Nap Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Combat knife
- Throwing hatchet
- Throwing knife
- Tomahawk Honest Hearts
- War club Honest Hearts
- .357 magnum revolver
- .44 magnum revolver
- 5.56mm pistol Gun Runners' Arsenal
- BB gun
- Brush gun
- Medicine Stick Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Cowboy repeater
- Hunting revolver
- Hunting revolver (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Lever-action shotgun
- Ranger Sequoia
- Trail carbine
Grants 500 XP upon completion.
- NCR hit squads and Legionary assassins will appear in the Mojave Wasteland once the player gains a negative reputation with either faction.
- The player does not have to take the cowboy perk to complete this challenge.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name of the perk is a reference to the film The Outlaw Josey Wales, in which Josey says, "Dyin' ain't much of a living boy," to a bounty hunter pursuing him.