The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Prior to the Great War, the Dyer Chemical plant originally produced animal feed and other phosphates used by nearby farms.
Dyer Chemical is a sprouting complex of several buildings connected by catwalks, and has a total of three entrances. It is highly irradiated in places. There is a chemistry station on the ground floor of one of the buildings.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the corner of the room to the left of the chemistry station.
- Two random magazines:
- One next to an ammo box on a wooden crate on the upper level of the most eastern building.
- One inside a yellow boxcart on top of the pathway that connects the two buildings.
- Two fusion cores - In generators in the sewers.
- Power armor chassis - In a power armor station at the bottom of the stairwell after entering the sewers.
- Lucy's holotape - Holotape, on the body of Lucy Harwick in the sewers.
- Happy anniversary! - Holotape, on the corpse of Duncan McKann in the sewers.
- Dyer Chemical ID card - In the sewers [verification needed]
Dyer Chemical appears only in Fallout 76.