Remember: One shot. One kill.”
Dusk is a member of the Lyons' Pride. She has a fairly hostile rivalry with Knight Captain Colvin, who is the Pride's other sniper, mainly because she perceives him as sexist. This feeling may extend to the wider Brotherhood, as when the Lone Wanderer says "The competition must be stiff around here.", she will reply, "Damn right it is. Last time I checked, it wasn't called the "Sisterhood of Steel." Hell, even Sarah has to prove herself to the knuckle draggers." Implying that the women must prove themselves to a greater degree.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Take it Back!: She can be seen at the Citadel entrance, picking off Enclave soldiers with her sniper rifle.
- Gallows Humor: She can be asked about Knight Captain Gallows, starting the unmarked quest.
- It is possible to taunt her into threatening the player. However, when the player meets her at the area she told them to ("in the den after lights out"), nothing happens.
- Although the player can taunt her about being a better shot, during the quest Take it Back! she can be seen shooting across the entire span of the Potomac River, a nigh impossible feat for the player to accomplish.
- A certain conversation path will reveal that her true name is "Dawn" and becomes defensive over the obvious irony.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lyons' Pride power armor
Brotherhood power helmet
Merc troublemaker outfit
|.308 sniper rifle||Brotherhood of Steel holotag|
- "Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over."
- "Remember: One shot. One kill."
- "Stick to the shadows."
- "You got a problem with that, then you go ahead and meet me in the Lyons' Den after lights out. I'll solve your little problem the old fashioned way."
Knight Captain Dusk appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Her quote "Remember: One shot. One kill." is a phrase used by snipers around the world.
- Her quote "Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over." is a reference to Private Jackson from the movie Saving Private Ryan.
- She will express confidence in her ability to fight the Enclave, saying "I can't wait to see if one of those helmets can stop a hollow point round at 100 yards. I'm thinking... not." However, hollow point rounds are designed to expand on impact, therefore making penetration of such helmets indeed unlikely.