I've got this idea, hear me out. A suit of power armor with a jetpack on the back. Well, it's a far out idea, but it would never work...”
Duke wanders the Commonwealth in his suit of power armor, searching for parts the Atom Cats can use to build and maintain their power armor suits. He can be found via a random encounter in various locations, scrounging for parts in destroyed cars and will provide the Sole Survivor with directions to the Atom Cats garage in their Pip-Boy. He is also seen acting as the gate guard at the Atom Cats garage.
- Random encounter locations
- Halfway between Tenpines Bluff and Skylanes Flight 1981, on the East side of the raised highway.
- North of Lake Quannapowitt heading to Recon Bunker Theta.
- Duke can also be found west of Sanctuary Hills and south of Vault 111.
- He can also be found northwest of the National Guard training yard.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Duke marks the location of Atom Cats garage on the player character's map if spoken to.
|T-60 power armor
Atom Cats jacket and jeans
|Up to combat rifle / assault rifle||-|
- If one wants to get his armor without killing him they can simply steal his fusion core. This disables the suit and he will simply get out of it and walk away. Now crouch and steal all the parts and fast travel to another location (he will turn hostile once his suit has been stolen).
- If this is done, the Atom Cats will become permanently hostile to the Sole Survivor.
- Duke is flagged as protected and will only be knocked down temporarily upon being mortally wounded by a hostile NPC.
- However, Duke can be killed by NPCs while defending the garage from Gunners.
- Despite his above-average health and suit of power armor, Duke is armed only with a low-tier rifle (up to combat rifle / assault rifle) and is only average in a fight, especially against tougher enemies such as super mutants or higher-level raiders or Gunners.
Duke appears only in Fallout 4.