Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the slaver in The Pitt, see Duke (Fallout 3).|
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Duke is one of two Fiends to not wear raider armor or a Fiend helmet, the other being Cook-Cook.
- Duke has considerably more Hit Points than other Fiends.
- Unlike armor and weapons used by other Fiends, Duke's equipment is in good condition.
- He is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- He is one of only five named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma, the others being Cook-Cook, Mortimer, Philippe and Vulpes Inculta.
Duke appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.