|base SPECIAL||7 ST, 9 PE, 7 EN, 1 CH, 8 IN, 6 AG, 6 LK|
|modified SPECIAL||7 ST, 9 PE, 7 EN, 1 CH, 8 IN, 5 AG, 6 LK|
Duke is a Fiend living in Zapp's Neon Signs in 2281.
Duke can be found in the South Vegas ruins in the basement of Zapp's Neon Signs, close to Vault 3. He is always hostile towards the Courier. He also appears to lead the group of Fiends there.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
- Duke is one of two Fiends to not wear raider armor or a Fiend helmet, the other being Cook-Cook.
- Duke has a lot more HP compared to other Fiends.
- Unlike armor and weapons used by other Fiends, Duke's equipment is in good condition.
- He is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- He is one of only five named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma, the others being Cook-Cook, Mortimer, Philippe and Vulpes Inculta.
Duke appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.