| ||For other characters named Duke, see Duke.|
Duke, without helmet
Duke can be found in the South Vegas Ruins in the basement of Zapp's Neon Signs, close to Vault 3. He is always hostile towards the player character. He also appears to lead the group of Fiends there.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Duke is one of two Fiends to not wear raider armor or a Fiend helmet, the other being Cook-Cook.
- Duke has a lot more HP compared to other Fiends.
- Unlike armor and weapons used by other Fiends, Duke's equipment is in good condition.
- He is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- He is one of only five named characters in the base game to have "Very Evil" Karma, the others being Cook-Cook, Mortimer, Phillipe and Vulpes Inculta.
Duke appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.