| ||For the duffle bag in Fallout: New Vegas, see duffle bag (Fallout: New Vegas).|
Duffle bags appear to be made of military green canvas, have a strap holster and zipper, and usually contain just a weapon and its ammunition.
- Jacq's duffelIn-game spelling, punctuation and/or grammar bag - University Point, next to the professor's terminal on the 3rd floor.
- AFAD duffle bag - In the Welcome Center, next to a skeleton and another on top of the cabin at the Angry Anaconda.
153 regular duffle bags are spread throughout the Commonwealth, of which:
- Nine in The Prydwen's Main Deck and two in the Command Deck
- Five at Boston Airport
- Two at Skylanes Flight 1665
- Two in Nuka-Galaxy
- Two in Boston Airport ruins
- Two in Longneck Lukowski's Cannery
- Two in Vault 75
- Two inside College Square Station
- Two in The Dig
- Two in Layton Towers
- One in Fort Hagen Command Center
Raider duffle bagsEdit
140 raider duffle bags are spread throughout the Commonwealth, of which:
- Five at Big John's salvage
- Three inside the Nuka-World power plant
- Three inside Hardware Town
- Three inside Mass Fusion building
- Two at Skylanes Flight 1981
- Two at Thicket Excavations
- Two near Libertalia's captain's cabin
- Two at Listening Post Bravo
- Two in Malden Center
- Two in Corvega assembly plant
- Two inside Museum of Freedom
22 money duffle bags are found in the game, of which:
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.