Dry Rock Gulch is a Nuka-World park built to celebrate the release of Nuka-Cola Wild which held its grand opening on Memorial Day weekend of May 2058, and which almost doubled the number of visitors to Nuka-World overnight after opening. It was designed to immerse park guests in the feel of the old west with its sights, sounds and smells. One of the most popular spots was Doc Phosphate's Saloon, where guests could chat with its robotic proprietor, Doc Phosphate, and relax with cold bottles of Nuka-Cola Wild. The park rollercoaster, Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster, was one of the world's first rollercoasters to feature underground sections of track, in order to simulate a minecart track for the riders. This park also featured an outdoor theater with child friendly entertainment.
Since the Great War, the park section has become a desolate ghost town, populated only by the robot characters and dangerous creatures such as bloodworms, stingwings and mutated ants. When Colter's raider gangs took over Nuka-Town USA some of the traders fled in order to take refuge in Mad Mulligan's Mine, not knowing about the bloodworms infesting the mine. They have since met their end within the attraction.
The tower near the mountain coaster is accessible with a power armor jetpack, and has a Nuka-Cola Wild and a mini nuke, along with two ammo cases. It's possible to hop over the mountains to the employee area which is filled with frag mines and feral ghouls.
- Dry Rock Gulch Theater
- Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster
- Doc Phosphate's Saloon
- Main Street
- Ol' Sugartop
- SCAV! issue #5 - Located on the rooftop of the central most building within the Dry Rock Gulch Employee Area.
- Nuka-Cola Quartz - Located sitting on a small ledge of one of the closed kiosks, just before reaching the collapsed coaster near the south entrance. (There is a small, faded sign obscuring it from view while facing the coaster from the entrance.)
- Nuka-Sunrise recipe - In an employees only room directly to the east from where you meet Sheriff Hawk, behind an Expert locked door.
- Nuka-Xtreme recipe - On the roof of the building containing the employees only room. Accessible by stairs located to the south of the upper most theater seating.
- Nuka-Bombdrop recipe - Located just west of the Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster entrance on a trolley in the alcove just before reaching the Bandit Roundup kiosk.
- Star core - Located next to two corpses underneath a lightpost south of Doc Phosphate's Saloon in between two sets of closed kiosks.
- Two Nuka-Cola Victories - One located on the same roof as the Nuka-Xtreme recipe and another located on the roof of the eastern most building in the Dry Rock Gulch employee area.
- Nuka-Cade ticket rolls - One behind the bar inside Doc Phosphate's Saloon and one inside the Dry Rock Gulch Theater employees only building unlocked by the Dry Rock Gulch Theater key.
- Caleb's personal log and Jesse's personal log - Inside open lockers in the same employee only building as the above ticket roll.
- Safe combinations - Obtained from One-Eyed Ike, Sheriff Eagle and Sheriff Hawk during High Noon at the Gulch.
- Dry Rock Gulch safe combination - Spawns in inventory after getting all three safe combinations.
- Dry Rock Gulch Theater key - Found in a toolbox on top of the Dry Rock Gulch Theater.
- Mini nuke - Located at the top of the large wooden tower called Ol' Sugartop. Power armor with a jet pack is required.
- A set of power armor can be found west of Dry Rock Gulch on the road near a blue container.
- Kristy's holotape - In a kiosk near the rollercoaster.