Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a three-level house, guarded by raiders (and possibly attack dogs) outside. Inside there are raiders on the second and third floors. Depending on your Agility and Sneak level, raiders will likely hear you from the floor above and come down the stairs to investigate. There is some miscellaneous loot on all three floors.
- One bottlecap mine located on the third floor next to a steamer trunk.
- Kidnapping - A group of raiders can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- In the drug den, all human companions will take Jet when left idle, even during conversation. This is only an animation and has no effect on their performance.
- When leaving the drug den through the roof exit, if one faces west and leaps onto the small brick house with two boats parked in front, it is then possible to leap into the exposed second story white building (a skeleton in a blue dress hangs on the edge of the exposed floor). On the small northern wall is a novice locked red door. Inside is a closet that contains a green steamer trunk with leveled loot as well as a brain fungus sample.
- Although the name of the interior cell is "Drug Den", there is an unused map marker for this location named "Raider Drug Den".
The drug den appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone If the location is part of the quest Randolph Safehouse 3 and the location had already been cleared before the quest is taken, the game might not recognize the quest as completed. [verified]
- pc This can be fixed with the console command setstage RRR06 300.