Drinking glasses set up to play beer pong in Fallout 3 's slaver barracks
It is a glassware item intended to be used for the carrying and containment of beverages and other liquids. The Pip-Boy 3000A categorizes the drinking glasses as miscellaneous junk. Drinking glasses aren't hollow and cannot have things put inside them.
fo3 This item is used as ammunition for the Rock-It Launcher.
- In the slaver barracks in Paradise Falls, a set of 20 drinking glasses with a random assortment of beer bottles are found on top of a pool table so that it looks as though the slavers were playing a game of beer pong.
- 48 in the Our Lady of Hope Hospital, 2nd level.
- 47 in the RobCo facility, offices and cafeteria.
- 37 drinking glasses spread throughout the living quarters of Vault 106.
- 37 also in the living quarters of Vault 108.