The glove is a blue rubber glove that appears covered with an unknown shiny chemical product. It has "Dr.K" written on the side and is somewhat "cleaner" in appearance than the regular scientist glove. "SCIENCE!", its associated object effect, causes a reduction in the target's Energy Weapons skill and weakens their Strength for a short time. The critical effect, "Science POW!", reduces the target's strength by an additional point, and reduces its DT for an extended time.
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||136||20||6.8||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||74.8||20||3.74||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
Dr. Klein's glove can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
- Scientist glove - The common variant found in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Corrosive glove - A semi-unique variant found in the Z-43 innovative toxins plant and on a unique spore plant, Dionaea Muscipula, near the Signal Hills Transmitter.
- Sterilizer glove - A semi-unique red version of this glove. It is found just behind a barrier in the Y-17 medical facility and on Super-Ego.
- Dr. Mobius' glove - A unique variant found in the Forbidden Zone, on a table in the same room as Dr. Mobius.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Bonus effects||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Critical effect damage and duration||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Scientist glove fnvowb||21||28.6||1.36||x1.5||5||28||1.5||245||2||500||250||25||2|
|Corrosive glove fnvowb||21||22.9||1.09||x1||5||+2acid/5s||28||1.5||745||4||1500||375||55||2|
|Dr. Klein's glove fnvowb||34||46.4||-5 EW/30s|
|Dr. Mobius' glove fnvowb||28||38.2||-5 EW/30s|
|Sterilizer glove fnvowb||21||28.6||1.36||x1||5||+2fire/5s||28||1.5||995||3||1500||500||55||2|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Higgs Village in house #101 Upstairs, in the middle room upstairs. The glove is in the bottom corner of a cabinet to the right side of the door.
- When worn along with Dr. Klein's glasses and Dr. Klein's scrubs, a challenge for wearing his full set of apparel called "Klein Destine" is completed earning the player 100 XP.
- The display name of the object effect associated with this weapon (viewable in the Pip-Boy) is "S C I E N C E ! ! !".
- The glove is considered an improved holdout weapon