|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Father Donald is a drunk trying to give a sermon on the evils of gambling. His efforts seem less than effective, despite all his church wishes. The church he promotes contains some weapons (M-249 SAW, 200 7.62mm rounds and flamer) and metal armor Mk II that betrays his less than loving soul.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- "Oh yesh. Gambling, shayeth the Lord..."
- "And *hic* the Devil shall punish the gambler."
- "The gambler who shinsh and... *hic*"
- "...gamblesh away hish inheritensh."
- "What wash I shaying again?"
- "Beware the evilsh of betting!"
- "Doesh the Lord bet? Who knowsh?"
- "He'd be a bloody good gambler, I'll wager."
- "If only he'd let me win wunsh in a while."
- "Um. Where wash I again?"
- "I thought I shaw shomeone back there. God ish watching!"
Father Donald appears only in Fallout Tactics.