Fandom

Nukapedia

Dogmeat's owner

24,075pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk1 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

 
Gametitle-FO3
Gametitle-FO3

Dogmeat's owner is a dead scavenger found in the Capital Wasteland in 2277.

BackgroundEdit

Not much is known about this wasteland dweller other than the fact that he was the owner of Dogmeat, a possible permanent companion.

Interactions with the player characterEdit

Interactions overviewEdit

General Services Quests
Essential: noIcon cross
Enslavable: yesIcon check
Companion: noIcon cross
Bounty: noIcon cross
Merchant: yesIcon check
Repairman: yesIcon check
  • Repairs up to 20-51%
Doctor: noIcon cross
Rents bed/room: noIcon cross
Starts quests: noIcon cross
Involved in quests: noIcon cross

Other interactionsEdit

It's possible for the Lone Wanderer to witness Dogmeat and his owner engage a gang of raiders at the scrapyard; the owner will immediately be killed. If the attacking raiders are killed, and Dogmeat survives, the Lone Wanderer can become Dogmeat's new master.

InventoryEdit

Apparel Weapon Other items
Roving trader outfit and a type of random headwear (25% chance spawn) Random pistol Random liquor (75% chance spawn) and ammo (10% chance spawn)

NotesEdit

This character's gender and appearance are initialized randomly like in a normal scavenger-type wilderness encounter.

AppearancesEdit

Dogmeat's owner appears only in Fallout 3.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki