Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
Dog tag fist
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||80||20||4||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||44||20||2.2||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The dog tag fist can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
This weapon must be crafted by the player. It cannot be found on enemies or in containers.
- The schematics to build this weapon are given by private Halford, after completing the unmarked quest Help for Halford in the Camp Guardian caves. They can also be found on his corpse.
NCR dogtags (20)
Dog tag fist (1)
- Recompense of the Fallen - A unique variant of the dog tag fist.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Dog tag fist||20||31.6||1.58||x1||20||35||1.1||495||3||50||16.7||0||1|
|Recompense of the Fallen||25||47.4||1.89||x1||25||35||1.4||745||3||250||83.3||0||1|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- The dog tag fist is notable for its total lack of requirements: it only requires a Strength of 1 and no skill in Unarmed.
- Each dog tag belonged to Sgt. James Merish, from the 452nd Battalion in Irvine, California. Apparently, he had a blood type of O-negative.
- Even though the requirement to build it is 20 dog tags, the player only uses three of them for each hand, six in total.
- The dog tag fist may be a reference to the 2008 film Mutant Chronicles, in which one of the main characters uses his chain of dog tags as a weapon.
- Dog tag fists cannot be manipulated/lifted to be placed on a shelf, etc, they can only be picked up or dropped.