A dog bowl is a fairly rare item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, and like other junk such as the tin plate, is useful only as Rock-It Launcher ammunition, or as decoration for your house. It is visually identical to the tin plate in both games, though the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues provides a new icon for the item.
Fallout 3 locationsEdit
- Sold by Moira Brown in Megaton.
- A Wanderer's make-shift house.
- Sold by Crazy Wolfgang.
- Sold by Lydia Montenegro in Tenpenny Tower.
- On a table in Bunkhouse B located in the Turtledove Detention Camp
- 2 on the porch of Marguerite's shack.
- Inside of a locker located near the buoy that is west of Point Lookout Lighthouse
Fallout: New Vegas locationsEdit
- There are a few in the Mess Hall in Sloan.
- One can be found in a guard tower in NCR Correctional Facility.
- There are several in the area around the fiend Violet, mostly inside campers.
- One is located in the kitchen of the house just north of the McBride house in Novac.
- There are several in Gibson scrap yard.
- One can occasionally be found in the shop inventory of Blake for the price of one cap.
- A unique one is found in the side-quest A Brain's Best Friend in Old World Blues called Gabe's bowl.
- One may be found within the right most footlocker within the tent just before the path leads up directly to Caesar's tent in The Fort.
- Several can be found in Z-9 Crotalus DNA preservation lab in a cage where two night stalkers are kept.