|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Dog Rescue is a side quest in Fallout 4's Creation Club. It is received upon loading the game for the first time after downloading the Boxer, Dalmatian, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Pitbull, Rottweiler, or Shiba Inu content.
Upon activating the quest, a marker will be placed on the dog's location. Upon traveling to the marker the dog can be found. At this point either adopt or rename the dog.
- Adoption - upon choosing this option, the choice will given to assign the dog to a settlement. They will then travel to the settlement designated and act as a guard dog.
- Renaming - upon choosing this option, the game will circle through a preset list of names, changing the name each time an option is selected. Each breed of dog has a different set of names that the game will cycle through.
- Boxer - Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates
- Dalmatian Ticonderoga
- Golden Retriever - North of Vault 111
- Great Dane - Junction east of Med-Tek Research
- Pitbull - West of South Boston military checkpoint
- Rottweiler - West of WRVR broadcast station
- Shiba Inu - South of Wildwood Cemetery
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.