May I help you?”
Dr. Luria is a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse. She visits the safehouse often, to resupply the fridges. She also offers many medical supplies, including stimpaks, super stimpaks, Rad-X, and RadAway.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Despite being a doctor, she cannot heal the player character.
- "May I help you?"
- "I like to check up on things from time to time. I can't let this place fall apart, now can I?"
- "I'm usually here a few days out of the week. Mostly to keep the fridge stocked. Plus it's nice to get away from it all every now and then."
Doctor Luria appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc ps3 xbox360 She may just stand still with her eyes closed. If you try to speak with her it will say that she is unconscious. On PC, killing and resurrecting her can solve this.[verified]
- Leaving the safehouse and coming back may solve this.
- ps3 If the player has updated their game into new versions and created a new game, Doctor Luria or any other Safehouse keepers will not show up. Removing and re-installing the patches may fix this. [verified]