Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Doc Mitchell's house
Interior of Doc Mitchell's house
Eventually, I went back and married my childhood sweetheart and that was the end of my traveling days. Didn't miss it none then. Still don't.”— Doc Mitchell
It is a single story building with a living room, clinic area, kitchen, bedroom, restroom, and small storage room. The living room houses the Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester which is used to assign SPECIAL points in the Ain't That a Kick in the Head quest.
In the clinic room you can find a lab kit. With a Science skill of 25, you can either create 5 stimpaks or some chems. To the right of the lab kit is a broken 9mm submachine gun. It can't be picked up but can be moved. You can interact with it and, with a Repair skill of 25, you can fix the weapon and it will be added to your inventory.
- Inside a metal box is a laser pistol along with a random amount of energy cellss.
- A Today's Physician is located on a bench near the operating table.
- Some stimpaks and doctor's bags are located on a table next to the Vigor-Tester machine.
- There is a broken 9mm submachine gun that can be repaired (skill of 25 required), on top of some Sunset Sarsaparilla boxes.
- Outside Mitchell's house flies the state flag of Nevada.
- The items in Doc Mitchell's house are not marked as owned so the player can't force hostility before character creation is complete.
Doc Mitchell's house appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.