Doc Mitchell's house
Interior of Doc Mitchell's house
Eventually, I went back and married my childhood sweetheart and that was the end of my traveling days. Didn't miss it none then. Still don't.”— Doc Mitchell
It is a single story building with a living room, clinic area, kitchen, bedroom, restroom, and small storage room. The living room houses the Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester which is used to assign SPECIAL points in the Ain't That a Kick in the Head quest.
In the clinic room you can find a chemistry set. With a Science skill of 25, you can either create 5 stimpaks or some chems. To the right of the chemistry set is a broken 9mm submachine gun. It can't be picked up but can be moved. You can interact with it and, with a Repair skill of 25, you can fix the weapon and it will be added to your inventory.
- Inside a metal box is a laser pistol along with a random amount of energy cells.
- A Today's Physician is located on a bench near the operating table.
- Some stimpaks and doctor's bags are located on a table next to the Vigor-Tester machine.
- There is a broken 9mm submachine gun that can be repaired (skill of 25 required), on top of some Sunset Sarsaparilla crates.
- If using the chemistry set to create drugs you will receive 1 of each of Psycho, Buffout, Mentats, Steady, and Rebound.
- Outside of Doc Mitchell's house flies the state flag of Nevada.
- The items in Doc Mitchell's house are not marked as owned so the player character can't force hostility before character creation is complete.
- The bed which the player character wakes up on in the beginning of the game is the only thing in Mitchell's house that is "owned."
Doc Mitchell's house appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.