Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The distress pulser is a device used by the Brotherhood of Steel to mark specific locations, or in the event of an emergency where a soldier or squad may be downed and in need of assistance. When active, it emits a series of blips to any device capable of picking up radio frequencies, which become clearer as the receiver travels closer to the source.
- One is located in the National Guard training yard, near the corpse of Tara Astlin.
- South of Med-Tek Research, in a destroyed building near the corpse of Varham.
- In the Revere satellite array, in a small shack built on one of the southern satellite dishes.
- Taking the distress pulsers during the quest The Lost Patrol causes the signal to disappear.
- Dropping a distress pulser will cause the signal to reappear.
- During Liberty Reprimed, Haylen will give the Sole Survivor a distress pulser to mark the location of the stockpile of Mark 28 nukes in the Sentinel site.
- pc xboxone ps4 There is a bug where if a distress pulser is dropped on the ground in a settlement and then scrapped using the settlement building screen it will permanently emit a distress signal.[verified]