Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The displacer glove creates a shock wave upon impact similar to the one made by the Gauss rifle, both dealing a large amount of damage and pushing a target back. It possibly accomplishes this via a sonic blast, shown by the speaker on the knuckle.
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||200||20||10||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||110||20||5.5||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The displacer glove can successfully strike about 495 times from full condition before breaking.
- Pushy - Unique variant.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Bonus effects||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Critical effect damage and duration||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Two-Step Goodbye fnvgra||70||76.4||1.09||x4||10||175explosion||28||5||395||6||20000||3333.3||100||9|
|Zap glove||35||57.3||+50Electromagnetic pulseRobots|
+20Electromagnetic pulsePower armor
|Paladin Toaster||41||67.1||+50Electromagnetic pulseRobots|
+20Electromagnetic pulsePower armor
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Caesar's Legion Safehouse - Can be found inside if patch 220.127.116.11x is installed on your system.
- Hidden Valley bunker - Can be purchased from Knight Torres, and is also carried by many of the scribes.
- Hoover Dam - Can be purchased from Bardon in the office levels.
- Mick & Ralph's - Can be purchased from Mick.
- Great Khan armory - Can be purchased from Great Khan armorer.
- The Fort - Used by Caesar inside his tent.
- Crimson Caravan Company - Occasionally sold by Blake.
- Gun Runners - Occasionally sold by the vendortron
- Despite a small energy cell being clearly visible in the glove, it does not require any ammunition, just like the ballistic fist which has a built-in shotgun.
- If the player has the Ranger Takedown Perk, when performing the leg sweep, the same wave of energy is created when the leg comes into contact with the target even though the fist isn't technically used, which is visible in the third person view.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sometime before release, displacer gloves, as well as many other fists, were supposed to use energy cells as ammunition, but it wasn't supported by the game engine and there was not enough time for implementation.