| ||For the various forms of water that appear in the Fallout series, see Water.|
Dirty water is the most common water in the wasteland. It is bottled from the tainted lakes and rivers in Fallout 3. Unlike purified water, this contains radioactivity, which, if accumulated, can cause sickness or death. Accumulated rads can be removed for a fee by a doctor, by using RadAway, or by using the infirmary.
- 10 in the Super-Duper Mart.
- 8 in the Springvale school lower level.
- 5 in Bethesda Offices East.
- 3 inside the rocket at The Roach King's throne located northeast of Minefield.
- Dirty water differs in appearance from purified water. Dirty water is labeled "WATER", while purified water is labeled "H²O"In-game spelling, punctuation and/or grammar. In addition, the bottle is also grimier. However, the Pip-Boy icon for both is the same.
- Dirty water comes in the same appearance as Aqua Cura, apart from the writing on the side, after finishing Fallout 3 and having the Broken Steel add-on.
- None of the water beggars will accept dirty water.