This toy roars!
It is a plastic children's toy that resembles Dinky the T-Rex in miniature form. It has no weight, nor monetary value when attempting to sell it to a trader (appears as "--" in both categories). Its name is also different from the actual Dinky the T-Rex souvenir but looks identical.
- Powder Ganger camp south - One is sitting on a metal box next to a mattress.
- Mick & Ralph's shop in Freeside - Two are located on Ralph's display shelf by the front entrance.
- Miguel's Pawn Shop in Westside - Three are on the display shelf to the right of the entrance.
- Casa Madrid Apartments in Westside - One is located on a bed in one of the first floor rooms.
- Sloan - One in the worker barracks on a shelf next to the radio. (It can sometimes be glitched into two.)
- Jacobstown - One can be located in the bungalow with an average lock. It's on the mantlepiece.
- Vault 3 - Two are located on a desk and near it on the floor behind a locked door in the living quarters level, in the large bedroom opposite the overseers office.
- Camp Searchlight - There are five on shelves inside the Elementary School located in the southeast area of the town. One is on a shelf inside a home to the west of the school (the house where you find Private Edwards).
- Bloodborne cave - One can be found next to a small skeleton by the campfire.
- Camp Forlorn Hope - In the storage tent. It can be stolen if you steal the storage key from Quartermaster Mayes (bad reputation with NCR) or loot it from his dead body. Note: Taking the dino toy in the storage tent is considered stealing and you will lose Karma, but stealing won't result in any reputation loss.
- Caesar's Legion Safehouse - One can be found in the opened part of the cabinet at the south end of the wall.
- McBride house in Novac - One can be found in the tub in the bathroom.
- Nellis schoolhouse - Two can be found in the teacher's desk.
- For Boomer fame, with a Charisma of 7, a dino toy can be given to a Mini Boomer who introduces himself as being a dinosaur, and the boy asking for toys.
- The dino toy will emit a distorted roar anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes apart, it can easily go unnoticed but can be best heard with the radio off and with a relatively low music volume.